Tuesday, March 23, 2010

dance, dance, dance... okay, stop dancing.

It's definitely spring time and my reality show viewing pleasures are adding up, unfortunately. I don't know what I did with out a dvr for the 24 years of like previous to being married. I mean, I am obsessed with my shows once they get going and I love just being able to catch up and fast forward through commercials. Dancing with the Stars, The Bachelor and American Idol are the only three that I'm super addicted to, but I catch myself "dvr-ing" something just because I can! Silly, I know.

Anyway, DWTS last night was intense... it was like, "I can't wait to see the next person" because the cast is thebomb.com! Typical, I know... but they're fun people to watch. Okay, so Buzz has got to go... poor thing, he's just old and you can tell.

Kate... she struggled. Oh did she struggle. BUT, I totally give her props for getting out there and dancing. I will not bash her... just like the judges said, all of the other competitors have had some type of training or athletic ability, but she's just a mom. You go girl!

Neicy Nash. Eat your cheeseburger. Do it for the thick girls. I love it!

Pamela. Oh, Pamela... was she drunk, or high, or what??? I mean, she was over the top! I will give her props on her incredible legs though. They were smokin' hot! She was all over her innocent little dancer boy, too... he needs to get her under control!

Erin Andrews. I envy you. I would LOVE to have her job... and, she danced well too I believe. I think Maxim is a great partner for her and there's definitely some chemistry going on!;)

85-I liked you quite a bit more than I thought I would. I must say that when you legally changed your last name I thought you were such an idiot and you didn't even spell it right in Spanish. However, your cocky attitude is on FIRE and your so light on your feet. Your confidence won me over. And, I will also add that Cheryl Burke has got him on lock down--- she's the perfect teacher for him!

Evan the ice skater. I just don't know what I think about him... he looks like a puppet to me.

Every season while watching DWTS I always want to take ballroom dance lessons--- anyone want to join me???

No comments:

Post a Comment