Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Summer Vaca

Hello, Summer! This past year has just flown by--- It seems like yesterday when it was August and I was a bit nervous for the first day of school. It's now June 1 and school has been out for a week already.

I love it.

Summer. Tastes so sweet.

Jason and I went to Florida over Memorial Day to see his family and friends. We had the best time--- the weather was perfect and it was so much fun to see his family again. We always have a blast together. I am truly blessed to be have such great in-laws! We went to dinner with Merritt and Patrick on Friday night at Frenchie's and indulged in great food with fabulous friends. I was stuck in Omaha and was unable to go to their wedding (almost a YEAR ago) and so it was great to hang out and catch up for a bit!

On Saturday we visited his grandparents and Aunt and Uncle and then headed to the outlets in Orlando to see what sales we could find. Hello, outlets. You made my day with your awesome sales and fabulous options! Nike running shorts were only $9. Incredible. Definitely stocked up.

Jason's parents just built a beautiful new home on Spirit lake in Winter Haven and the house is just fantastic! We spent Sunday on the boat and in the pool with friends of Jason's from UCF. I can still feel the tubing incidents in my neck as I'm typing... ouch.

No comments:

Post a Comment